European Nymphing Techniques
**Located near Caroline, Alberta. A private location that will be shared with class attendees.**
Classes are booked based on 5 people per session.
- Understanding the Basics of both fishing styles - Shortline and Longline methods.
- Foundation and Development
- Equipment requirements..rods, reels, leaders, lines, knots, flies
- Short Line Technique (Czech Nymphing Style)
- Long Line Technique (Frenchy/Spanish Style)
- Fishing situations and Fly selection (reading water)
- Tying Czech Nymphs, Jig flies, and others for Euro Nymphing
- Dry Fly techniques including duo fly systems
- Casting single and duo rigs
- How to approach the water. Upstream and downstream applications
**All courses are nonrefundable**
**Private, club, associations, and corporate classes available upon request**
For more details please contact us at email@example.com